Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pictures

Thanks to Joe I have some pics of 2 of our CML presentations today.
Chris and Jodi, ready to present about Pro-Active service.

By all accounts, they were incredible! They engaged the crowd, they were enthusiastic and high-energy, and even the sound guy said they were the best thing he's seen all week. Oh yea, and did I mention that it was a packed AUDITORIUM? They probably had over 1000 people. Yikes!

I didn't get to actually see it because Brandy and I presented at the same time (and Shaunessy, Robin and Marihelen were at the same time, too - what are the odds?) Brandy and I talked about Homework Help Centers. We had a much smaller room, and only had about 150 ppl. Still, for Youth Services, that doesn't suck!

We had a lot of people around after to ask questions and talk, and that is a great indicator, don't you think?

I also have this picture of our logo - but I won't go into the story of where it is and how it got there.

This is a magnificent week for CML - we are Representing (note the capital R), and it feels really good. Suffice to say that it's a great privilege to be part of a system where we all care so passionately about moving forward, serving the customers in creative ways to meet their real needs, not just what we think they should need or what we feel like doing that day.

2 comments:

HeleneB said...

Congrats to all. Those numbers for attendance sound right in line with all the PLAs I've ever attended. Wish I had been there to hear you all in person. :)

Helene Blowers

CFO_DDH said...

What an excellence and imformative presentation on proactive reference. Jodi and Chris did a great job of transferring knowledge and engaging nearly 1,000 pla conference goers....not only was the information "right on", the humor was "priceless"...lastly, I wonder where that cml logo came from????