Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just Got In!



After a very uneventful flight, lunch with Todd and fiddling around (with a call to the help desk to get them to turn my webmail back on!), I'm finally in the blog - yay me!

I've been making contacts with some knitters through Ravelry.com who are here for the conference, and will be dining w/them this evening. We're to meet at the Convention Center at 5:30, if anyone wants to join us. I'll probably check in while I'm down there (and get a little knitting done while I wait - or maybe blog a bit more). I'm also signed up to be an official PLA blogger this week, so I'll be working on that, too. You all may see some repetition in my posting between here and there, but I'm sure there will be "value-added" posts here, as far as CML goes.

Also, I've been thinking - wouldn't it be cool to share this blog with all of CML, even now? That way if someone else has a question or something, we can follow up while we're here as much as possible.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Cathy and all,
Alison will be putting the link on CMLsi so it will be shared.