Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Angry Librarian

The following is a hilarious video that Joe Yersavich found for the proactive reference presentation on You Tube. Jodi Lee and I are presenting a session tomorrow on the start-up of new approaches to reference services at CML.

We are going to use this video as our ice breaker and obvioulsly a component of what not to do when working the information desk!

It should be fun. Our auditorium contains 2000 seats so we are going to be deep in study tomorrow! Enjoy the Angry Librarian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XvAakX__cQ

2 comments:

Cat Herself said...

OMG - I was laughing so loud I'm surprised Todd and Dave didn't come knock on the door to check on me. Excellent!

Let me mark those 5 questions down on my chart here . . . .

Chris Taylor said...

He hit on one of my pet peeves. Saying to a customer "I can't do that because it's against policy" almost always leads to more problems not less. Did you notice he didn't use any STYLE behaviors either? All in all it would have taken less time to make the color print out for her;>